   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0x6F222F1F

pub  1024D/6F222F1F 2002-07-01 Edelhard Becker <becker@edelhard.de>
sig!3       6F222F1F 2002-07-01   Edelhard Becker <becker@edelhard.de>
sig!3       E7DFC3B7 2002-10-01   Johannes Hirche <j.hirche@computer.org>
sub  2048g/ED377918 2002-07-01
sig!        6F222F1F 2002-07-01   Edelhard Becker <becker@edelhard.de>

   Edelhard writes:

On my private Debian page http://www.edelhard.de/debian_en.html you
can find my "Linux-History" and the (first) application i want to
maintain. larswm is, for someone who never heard of tiling window
managers, a somewhat "strange" way of organizing a desktop. The great
number of developers worldwide give this broad spectrum of
applications. I'd like to make this still a bit broader and, of
course, more stable, e.g. see my bug report
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=3D164189

My computer history started with a german Apple II clone in ca. 1983
(with 16k expansion, CP/M and UCSD Pascal). Next step was a no-name
(Taiwan) '386 clone (just because i couldn't affort a Macintosh..). On
this PC i first used MS-DOS (relativly stable and straight-forward).
Getting more of RAM (i think it was 4MB), unused with DOS, i used OS/2
(1.2, 1.3 and Warp 3) for some time. On the University i got in touch
with Unix, so i "leaned" a Interactive Unix/386 from our Admin, later
i bought Coherent Unix. When Linux became useable for C development, i
switched over (that was kernel 0.99pl11, in 1994, right?).

Now we have a company (see http://www.software-manufaktur.de/) where
we program PC-based automation systems, using QNX for hard realtime
and (RTAI-) Linux for "soft"/no realtime. Our office runs completely
Micro$oft free.
<<<<<<
  His Advocate, jhirche@debian.org, writes

This man has a very long experience with unix/linux in
general, a lot of technical inside knowledge on the matter
and is also personally known by me as a ferocious advocat of
unix and open-source systems.

I sincerely recommend this man.
<<<<<<

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Edelhard has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered well my questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc.. He clearly understands and agrees with the
   Debian Social Contract.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Edelhard is maintaining an unofficial Debian package of larswm. This package
   is currently maintained in the Debian distribution by the QA group. I'm sure
   that Edelhard will want to adopt it. Edelhard also sent me a Debian package
   for vifm. There was a minor problem with the package that he figured
   out with a little prompting and he quickly and completely corrected.
   He also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems.