Reject of Robert Nagy <thuglife@linuxforum.hu>

Hi

Nothing I like to do, but I now have to reject Robert. (He got a private
mail about it).
He can of course come back later and re-apply.

Uhm, its hard to write a summary. First we needed to get his key
signed, and he arranged a meeting with Gergely Nagy. Gergely talked to
me later and I dont think Robert got the ideas behind the web-of-trust
and the procedures it needs fully. Even an answer to my P&P Templates
let me think that.
At that meeting with Gergely they converted a package of Robert to
non-debhelper. Its in an usable state now, but it showed that he is
missing some required skills for T&S too.
Looking at the rest of the P&P answers I cant say that a second try
would give me good enough results to send him to the DAM.

I suggested him to work with a sponsor for some month (6 at least) and
re-apply then. It looks like he is able to learn, so he should pass the
tests then. Well, the advocate should decide it then...

--
bye Joerg
2.5 million B.C.: OOG the Open Source Caveman develops the axe and