Reject of Arvid Warnecke

Hi

After initial contact and sending the P&P mail there was a long time of
nothing. Well, he sent a reminder that he needs more time, but
yesterday i asked again. After two mails we got to the following (quoted
text is my part):

--8<------------------------schnipp------------------------->8---
>  - If you think you find time in the next few months then I can put you
>    on hold. Everything goes on with a single mail to me after you found
>    the time.
>  - If you think you dont find the time you need for it then i can
>    reject you and your application gets dropped. You can reapply later
>    everytime, but you have the waiting time for an AM assignment.
>
> Im open to everything and if you think you get it in the next 2 weeks,
> fine, i wait. I just dont want NMs doing nothing, because that blocks
> me from processing other NMs (every AM has only a few NMs).

So, I think I choose the 2nd one. Okay, I will have the waiting time,
but right now I am not able to say, if I will be able to restart in two
weeks or in two years :(

Thanks for understanding.

So I now reject him and hope he finds time to re-apply in the future.

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!