AM report for Martin Godisch

Martin is a computer science student at Dresden University of Technology.
He has been playing with computers from 1991, and get on Linux at 1997. He
has tried a bunch of distributions, but had stuck with Debian from Slink's
release. He's responsible for several servers running Debian at his
University.

Martin's interests are on IT security and sysadmin, and he's willing to
help securing Debian. He like's writing programs, also, and is maintaining
various sponsored Debian packages.

2. Identification
-----------------

Martin's key is signed by Sven Rudolph:

pub  1024D/68DCD606 2000-11-21 Martin A. Godisch <godisch@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de>
sig         C149DC41 2002-03-06   Sven Rudolph <sr1@inf.tu-dresden.de>

3. Philosophy & Procedures
--------------------------

Martin understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it. He could
answer my questions about the Social Contract, the DFSG, NMUs and the
bug tracking system to my satisfaction.

4. Tasks & Skills

Martin has packaged and actively maintains various WMaker dock applets,
such as wmpuzzle, wmwork and wmsun. I've reviewed those packages and asked
him to make a large (and more complex) package based on them to try his
skills and he managed to make it promptly and to my satisfaction.

Recommendation

I recommend that Martin be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: godisch
Forwarding email: godisch@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de