Hi

Report for new developer applicant Peter Hawkins <peter@hawkins.emu.id.au>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

   Check with Keyid 0xbe11f437:

   ID Check passed, Key signed from 1 existing DD, bab@debian.org

   Output from gpg --check-sigs 0xbe11f437

pub  1024D/BE11F437 2002-03-06 Peter Hawkins <peter@hawkins.emu.id.au>
     Key fingerprint = C746 38A9 D3E4 A171 FB6A  56D4 5E30 DFCC BE11 F437
sig!3       BE11F437 2002-03-06   Peter Hawkins <peter@hawkins.emu.id.au>
sig!        36B861C1 2002-03-07   Ben Burton <bab@debian.org>
sub  1024g/E0DDAF08 2002-03-06
sig!        BE11F437 2002-03-06   Peter Hawkins <peter@hawkins.emu.id.au>

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Peter has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered all my Questions about Social Contract,
   DFSG, BTS etc. in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
   Peter is Maintainer of ipcap and python-adns. I found some small
   things, but no big problems and he fixed them fast.
   He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.
   Account:  peterh
   Forward-Email: peter@hawkins.emu.id.au

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!