Re: Addition to Email that new DD's recieve

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> * Tomas Pospisek <tpo_deb@sourcepole.ch> [2002-06-11 16:20]:
> > * Would it be possible to incorporate the sponsorship page into the NM
> >   pages? That would make it possible to automate it somewhat more IMO.
>
> Are you volunteering?

I won't have the untill late August. Could you do some handholding then
(maybe over IRC?) so I can familiarize myself quickly with the
NM pages infrastructure?
*t

     Tomas Pospisek
     sourcepole    -   Linux & Open Source Solutions
     http://sourcepole.com
     Elestastrasse 18,  7310 Bad Ragaz,  Switzerland
     Tel:+41 (81) 330 77 13,  Fax:+41 (81) 330 77 12