Re: Addition to Email that new DD's recieve

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 04:20:16PM +0200, Tomas Pospisek wrote:
> * Would it be possible to add to the email that freshly arrived DDs
>   recieve a note that asks them to please go and remove themseves from the
>   sponsorship page [1]?

Seconded. I check that page every once in a couple of months to see if
there's someone/something I might sponsor, and I always run into people
(and their packages) who are DD's by then but still "looking for a
sponsor".

Regards,

Filip

--
Linux/PPC - where iMacs become real men's computers.