--------

pub  1024D/A3F9E30E 2001-02-21 Michael C. Schultheiss <schultmc@amellus.com>
sig!       A3F9E30E 2001-06-21  Michael C. Schultheiss <schultmc@amellus.com>
sig!       8A1D9A1F 2001-06-21  John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>
sig!       06A7376E 2001-06-21  Patrick Ouellette <pao@progeny.com>
sig!       2B46A27C 2001-06-21  Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org>

Background
----------

Michael is a consultant at Progeny Linux Systems, a Computer Science
student in the Purdue University Department of Computer and Information
Science, and Vice-President of the Central Indiana Linux Users' Group.
He is interested in the Linux Standard Base and has co-authored an LSB
Application Developers' Guide, which he has packaged for Debian.  He
is also interested in porting packages (specifically, as part of larger
work on Debian's ia64 port) and QA.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Michael understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.

Tasks & Skills
immediately.  As part of his IA64 work, Michael helped with various bugs,
including 101229, 110187, 110216, 111770, 116792, 118293, 119000, 119014,
119438, and 122272.

Recommendation

I recommend that Michael be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com