Re: identification by scanned id [joel@lightbearer.com: Re: New Debian Maintainer: joel@lightbearer.com]

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 10:13:57AM +0100, Domenico Andreoli wrote:

> i have i problem with my applicant Joel Baker. he says he cannot have his
> gpg key signed by anyone in the "willing to sign" list. so he proposes
> identification by scanned id. i remember i was identified this way and
> seemed to be enough.

Did you check yourself the developers data base? I see quite some
debian members in CO, though I cannot estimate their distance to
Denver without a map.

If you haven't done so yet then you might look yourself for a matching
debian member, and send him an email asking him to contact your
applicant for a key signing.

-Ralf.