AM report for Nicolas Boullis

I am pleased to report that Nicolas Boullis has, to the best of my ability
to judge, satisfied the requirements for becoming a Debian maintainer.

Identity
--------
Applicant has provided a gpg key signed by Sebastien Chaumat <schaumat@debian.org>:

pub  1024D/6D4FC66F 2001-11-01 Nicolas Boullis <Boullis.Nicolas@libertysurf.fr>
sig!       9925DC13 2001-11-14  Sebastien Chaumat <schaumat@debian.org>
sig!       6D4FC66F 2001-11-01  Nicolas Boullis <Boullis.Nicolas@libertysurf.fr>
sub  1024g/78380D88 2001-11-01
sig!       6D4FC66F 2001-11-01  Nicolas Boullis <Boullis.Nicolas@libertysurf.fr>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------
Nicolas agrees with the Social Contract and DMUP and will abide by
them. Further, applicant is able to provide examples and counter-examples
of DFSG-compliant licenses, and understands and can describe why or why
not the given examples comply.

Tasks & Skills
--------------
Nicolas has adopted wmtv from his sponsor and advocate, Remi Lefebvre,
and Remi believes Nicolas to be capable and able to handle the
responsibilities of Debian developership. He also uploaded (through
sponsor) the mah-jong package. Both are lintian-clean. There are no
open bug reports on mah-jong and all bugs are marked as done by Nicolas
for wmtv.

Summary
-------
I recommend that Nicolas be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

Many Myths are based on truth
- Spock, "The Way to Eden",  stardate 5832.3