Re: Mikael Vidstedt/Stefano Curtarolo/Jun Yan/Sanjeev Gupta/Manel Marin on hold

* Sanjeev Ghane Gupta <ghane@dotxtra.com> [20020107 00:21]:
> my key signed.  I did exchange keys with RMS (FSF) and Greg Lehey
> (FreeBSD) at the Singapore Linux Conference, but they didn't send
> back after their signatures; probably too busy.

> There are no Developers in Singapore, or any of the countries I

I think a developer will soon visit Singapore.  I've sent e-mail to
him asking when he will be there.  Also, there are some people in
India now.  Were do you usually go?

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com