AM report for Martin Butterweck

Summary for Martin Butterweck <martin_butterweck@gmx.de>

Background
----------

Martin writes about himself:

I am 22, student of computer science at the University of Leipzig, Germany.
I intend to package software for debian, starting with some smaller apps,
but I would also take responsibility for larger pieces of software as soon
as i "got into it" and learned + understood how everything works. :)
With my programming skills constantly growing, i also hope to be a help at
QA by squashing bugs in all kind of software...
This should help making Debian an even better Distribution, and help free
software to get used by more people.

Identity
--------

Martin's key is signed by Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org>:

pub  1024D/D93D77E4 2001-03-27 Martin Butterweck <martin_butterweck@gmx.de>
sig!       D93D77E4 2001-08-28  Martin Butterweck <martin_butterweck@gmx.de>
uid                            Martin Butterweck (Blendi) <martin_butterweck@gmx.de>
sig!       388E70EC 2001-03-27  Jan Parthey (Pain Maker) <parthey@web.de>
sig!       9ED101BF 2001-08-25  Michael Banck <mbanck@gmx.net>
sig!       D93D77E4 2001-03-27  Martin Butterweck <martin_butterweck@gmx.de>
sub  1024g/93840D7F 2001-03-27
sig!       D93D77E4 2001-03-27  Martin Butterweck <martin_butterweck@gmx.de>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Martin understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it. He could
answer my questions about the DFSG, Policy and procedures to my
satisfaction.

Tasks & Skills

Martin packaged gkrellm-gnome (it is in sid). I had some initial
complaints about it, but he fixed it, and in the end, he made a nice
package.

He could also answer some packaging related questions.

Recommendation

I recommend that Martin be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: blendi
Forwarding email: martin_butterweck@gmx.de