AM report for Uwe Hermann

Identification
--------------

pub  1024D/78D621B4 2000-03-07 Uwe Hermann (19) <uh1763@hermann-uwe.de>
sig!       4F12B400 2001-06-13  Adrian Bunk <bunk@debian.org>

Background
----------

Uwe writes about himself (slightly edited for space):

> I live in Germany and will begin studying Computer Science in Munich
> in roughly two weeks...
>
> I have been using Linux since roughly 2.0.33, I think... I started using
> Debian as of 2.1, switching from SuSE Linux, which was getting in my way
> most of of the time with it's GUI-like config-tool...
>
> The most "successful" project of mine is probably 'Unmaintained Free
> Software' (http://unmaintained.sourceforge.net/)...

Philosophy and procedures
-------------------------

Uwe understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.

Tasks and skills
----------------

Uwe has packaged, in no particular order, crimson and marbles (games),
and aatv (aalib v4l TV watching thing), all from scratch, and has
adopted loadmeter and info2www.

Recommendation

I recommend that Uwe be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: uwe
Forwarding email: uh1763@hermann-uwe.de

 : :' :                         | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-    http://www.debian.org/ | London, UK