AM report for Duncan Findlay

Summary for Duncan Findlay <duncf@home.com>

Background
----------

Duncan writes about himself:

> I am a 15 year old male from Toronto, ON, Canada.  I intend to
> volunteer by packaging and maintaining software packages for Debian.
>
> I've been programming in various capacities since I was maybe 9 or
> 10.  In the past few years, I've been coding for various MUDs in C.
> Right now, I'd say I know perl better than C.

Identity
--------

GPG key signed by Jeff Bailey <jbailey@gnu.org>:

pub  1024D/6BE69CD0 2001-06-20 Duncan Findlay <daf@daf.ca.eu.org>
sig!       6BE69CD0 2001-09-22  Duncan Findlay <daf@daf.ca.eu.org>
uid                            Duncan Findlay <duncf@home.com>
sig!       6BE69CD0 2001-09-22  Duncan Findlay <daf@daf.ca.eu.org>
sig!       D0980A99 2001-10-03  Jeff Bailey <jbailey@gnu.org>
sub  1024g/EF6D200F 2001-06-20
sig!       6BE69CD0 2001-06-20  Duncan Findlay <daf@daf.ca.eu.org>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Duncan understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.

Tasks & Skills
--------------

He adopted purity, fixing most (if not all) of it's open bugs. He also
packaged alienwave (not in Debian) for me, without using debhelper. I
was satisfied with the results.

Recommendation

I recommend that Duncan be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: duncf
Forwarding email: duncf@home.com

--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]