AM report for Wartan Hachaturow

Summary for Wartan Hachaturow <wart@softhome.net>

Background
----------

Wartan writes about himself:

> I am a 4-th grade student at St.-Petersburg State University
> (Russia), Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, division of
> Astronomy.
> I came into Linux and free software something like 5 years
> ago. During most of that time I've been using Debian on all the
> machines I had, at work, or at home. The reason I came to Linux --
> it was really interesting to try something new that time, and since
> then it became my destiny :)
> I've been writing some scientifc programs under Linux, have done a
> plenty of administration tasks, programming web sites and all that.
> Some time ago I heard about the problems with console-tools, and
> decided to help Yann by taking it over, since this package is
> essential for 8-bit users like me :)

Identity
--------

GPG key signed by Alexander Kotelnikov <sacha@debian.org>:

pub  1024D/10726171 2001-07-31 Wartan Hachaturow <wart@aktivist.ru>
sig!       10726171 2001-08-01  Wartan Hachaturow <wart@aktivist.ru>
sig!       D935CEBA 2001-08-02  Alexander Kotelnikov <sacha@debian.org>
uid                            Wartan Hachaturow <wart@softhome.net>
sig!       10726171 2001-07-31  Wartan Hachaturow <wart@aktivist.ru>
sig!       D935CEBA 2001-08-02  Alexander Kotelnikov <sacha@debian.org>
sub  1024g/67C3019F 2001-07-31
sig!       10726171 2001-07-31  Wartan Hachaturow <wart@aktivist.ru>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Wartan understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.

Tasks & Skills
--------------

Wartan is willing to take over the console-* packages. During the
tasks & skills stage, he presented me his fookb package, which after I
pointed out some things I didn't like was done nicely.

Recommendation

I recommend that Wartan be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: wart
Forwarding email: wart@softhome.net

--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]