Re: Help with applicants

>> Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> writes:

 > They get back in the queue but do not get email about it.

 Oh, ok.

 > The real question is why you put "Confirms Assignment" to "no".

 Because these are people who have been on hold for a long time (thanks,
 Julian, I know how to put applicants on hold), and only one
 specifically mentioned a reason for not being able to reply within the
 last few months.  I just sent them a mail stating that I'm going to ask
 the removal of their applications from the queue.  I'm going to wait a
 few days for a reply.  Should I mail you to get them removed?
 Personally I'd rather have them go thru the new application process,
 sunset isn't partically discriminating when advocating people...

 > Do you want to reject them (in that case I will remove them from the
 > database) or do you want them to get a new AM because e.g. you don't
 > have enough time to deal with them properly.

 I don't have a problem with helping in the NM process.  I have set my
 limit to zero mostly because I want to finish with the people I have
 now.

--
Marcelo             | Item 20: Avoid data members in the public interface
mmagallo@debian.org |         -- Scott Meyers, Effective C++