AM Report for Jean-Michel Kelbert

Report for: Jean-Michel Kelbert <jean-michel@kelbert.com>
Preferred username: kelbert
Mail forwarded to: jean-michel@kelbert.com

Background
----------

Jean-Michel was first introduced to free software in July 1998 after
installing Debian on his PC. He continues to be a user of Debian and now
wishes to contribute to its development, mostly by packaging some
applications for KDE.

Identification
--------------

pub  1024D/2F2F0CDE 2001-05-28 Jean-Michel Kelbert <jean-michel@kelbert.com>
sig!       2F2F0CDE 2001-05-28  Jean-Michel Kelbert <jean-michel@kelbert.com>
sig!       6E8169D2 2001-09-22  Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr>

ID check passed.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Jean-Michel agrees to abide by the Social Contract and DMUP. He
demonstrates a good understanding of the DFSG and common Debian procedures
(wnpp, BTS, NMUs).

Tasks & Skills
--------------

Jean-Michel plans on packaging for Debian. He has already prepared a
package of a KDE application, komba2, and uploaded several revisions of it
via his sponsor, Raphael Hertzog. I found a few aesthetic issues with his
packaging, but nothing major. It is lintian-clean and well done.

Conclusion

I recommend that Jean-Michel be accepted.

--

(I subscribe to all lists that I post to;
please do not Cc me on list reply)