sig!       588B7D9C 2001-03-23  Gordon Fraser (ICQ #12413204) <gordon@sbox.tugraz.at>
sig?       51B1369D 2001-05-24
sig!       E0BA04C1 2001-09-17  Ralf Treinen <treinen@debian.org>
sig!       32C7037B 2001-09-26  Samuel Tardieu <sam@rfc1149.net>
sub  1024g/B47C9D77 2001-03-23
sig!       588B7D9C 2001-03-23  Gordon Fraser (ICQ #12413204) <gordon@sbox.tugraz.at>

Background
----------
Gordon is 22 and lives near Graz, Austria. He started with C64, when he
was 7 and knew slackware linux in 1995 thanks to the magazine 'PC Online'.
In 1998 he bought Suse and then worked for a small local ISP, where he
installed some (still working) linux boxes. He finally passed to Debian
(potato).

He says: "Nowadays I seem to have become an easy accessible 'manpage-man'
for my collegues (without knowing all the answers, but they still don't
give up :), and an active open source missionary."

He would like to be package maintainer, sponsor and AM. He hopes to be
able to contribute to Debian Hurd.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Gordon understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it. He explained
correctly major points of Debian Policy and DFSG. He answered to all the
questions regarding Policy and Social Contract.

Tasks & Skills
confirms, are good.

Recommendation

I recommend that Gordon Fraser be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: gordon
Forwarding email: gordon@freakzone.net

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50