Rejecting some applicants with hold > 6 months

Martin asked me to decide what to do with my applicants that are
on hold for more than 6 months. Here is the list of applicants
that I reject:

Donald Bindner <dbindner@truman.edu>                 Put on hold on 2001-01-26

  Donald told me that he withdraws his application.

Ryan McCabe <odin@numb.org>                          Put on hold on 2001-01-26

  No reaction from him since January 11, not even on the "last warning
  message" which I sent on October 2.

Ralph Loader <suckfish@ihug.co.nz>                   Put on hold on 2001-02-10

  Ralph told me that he withdraws his application.

John Youngquist <smapdi@ct2600.org>                  Put on hold on 2001-02-21

  On my "last warning message" of October 2 he anwered that he intends to
  continue his application. I told him that I am willing to resume his
  application provided that he has his key signed and that he is ready for
  the T&S check. After that no more reaction from him.

Yann Aubert <yann.aubert@internetfrance.com>         Put on hold on 2001-03-30

  Earlier this year Yann told me that he wants to suspend his application
  until the end of the summer. Mail to him bounces.

-Ralf.