Re: Help with applicants

* Geert Stappers <stappers@knoware.nl> [20011001 22:53]:
> Is this a solutions to the long list in the "AM Report for Week
> Ending .*"?

Well, a solution for that is to ask the AM if they should be rejected
or stay in the queue.  I've put that off because it's not of highest
priority... but today I sent out a couple of e-mails.  There's more to
do later (e.g. contact applicatants directly whose AMs became inactive
in the meantime); plus we have to figure out a way how to avoid the
accumulation of on-hold people in the long run...

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com