sig!       917A225E 2000-08-11  Jordi Mallach <jordi@debian.org>
uid                            Andres Seco Hernandez <AndresSH@alamin.org>
sig!       3A48C934 2001-03-22  Andres Seco Hernandez <AndresSH@ctv.es>
sub  2048g/9284E125 1998-06-24
sig!       3A48C934 1998-06-24  Andres Seco Hernandez <AndresSH@ctv.es>

Background
----------

Andres writes in his own words:

Well, i am 31 years old. I am married, and i have a little daugther, 2
years old.

I have studied in the Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, at the Escuela
Universitaria de Informática. I finished my university studies at 1991.
I have been working at Caja de Guadalajara, a savings bank, since 1992, as
Cobol and Informix developer, ATT unix system administrator, support
personnel, and finally as network administrator and network security
consultant.

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Andres understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.

Tasks & Skills
--------------

Andres packaged alamin (alamin-client and alamin-server), and adopted
kannel, both of them are in sid.

I'm satisfied with both packages, since they aren't trivial to
package, but Andres did a good job to do the debs nicely.

Recommendation

I recommend that Andres be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: andressh
Forwarding email: andressh@alamin.org

--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]