AM report for James Penny

Summary for James Penny <jpenny@universal-fasteners.com>

Identity
--------

Jim's GPG key is signed by Richard A Nelson <cowboy@debian.org>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Jim showed a clear understanding of the SC and the DFSG, and he agreed
to uphold them.  Rick Nelson, who has met Jim in real life, said:

 > Jim has been around Debian and Linux for quite a few years, and has
 > attended a few of the (semi) local Linux gatherings.  Jim seems to have
 > quite a bit to offer Debian, he (like me) is somewhat older than the
 > average developer, but I (like to) believe this can make for more
 > stability in his work and home life.

Tasks & Skills

Jim has adopted "drawmap" from John Lapeyre, and has improved the
packaged significantly.  The package conforms to the new
Standars-Version and is lintian clean.

Recommendation

I recommend that Jim be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com