------------------------------

Applicant Information:

Name: Pablo Lorenzzoni
Current Email: spectra@linuxbr.com.br
Preferred Debian Account Name: spectra forwarded to spectra@linuxbr.com.br

a Debian Maintainer.

Identification
--------------

The Applicant has provided the following GPG key (attached):

lfilipoz@tolkien% gpg --check-sigs Spectra
pub  1024D/268A084D 2001-04-17 Pablo Lorenzzoni (Spectra) <spectra@linuxbr.com.br>
sig!       268A084D 2001-04-17  Pablo Lorenzzoni (Spectra) <spectra@linuxbr.com.br>
sig!       882A6C4B 2001-04-28  Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
sub  2048g/A4370ED9 2001-04-17
sig!       268A084D 2001-04-17  Pablo Lorenzzoni (Spectra) <spectra@linuxbr.com.br>

It is signed by Gustavo Noronha Silva, who is a debian developer.

Identification Check Passed

Policy and Procedures
---------------------

Pablo agrees with the Social Contract and the DFSG. Over the exchange
of a couple of emails, he demonstrated to me that he understands the
principles and extent of these documents, and that he is aware of the
responsibilities of a debian maintainer. His answers to my questions
on copyrights and licenses convinces me that he knows what is "free"
and "non-free". He has read and agrees to the DMUP.

Policy and Procedures Check Passed

Tasks and Skills
----------------

Pablo intends
<quotation>
- to help other developers with their packages;
- to participate in discussions (since it is from discussions we get Debian to perform better);
- to advocate in favor of Debian and FreeSoftware community;
- to help improving security (I've already participate... you can check the archives for Task-harden thread); and
- to to get my package (or packages - since I've got some other ideas in mind besides tcpspy) to the edge of stability.
</quotation>

Pablo has package tcpspy for Debian. tcpspy is not a complicated
package, but Pablo has made no errors in his packaging.

Tasks and Skills Check Passed

I'm happy to recommend Pablo be accepted as a Debian Maintainer.

Luca

--
Luca Filipozzi
[dpkg] We are the apt. Resistance is futile. You will be packaged.