AM report for Sebastian Rittau

Summary for Sebastian Rittau <srittau@jroger.in-berlin.de>

Identity
--------

pub  1024D/496A1827 2001-01-22 Sebastian Rittau <srittau@jroger.in-berlin.de>
sig!       EF439690 2001-02-14  Michael Piefel <piefel@informatik.hu-berlin.de>

Background
----------

Sebastian writes, "Coming from the Amiga, where free- and shareware programs
were dominant, I quickly learnt what an advantage the free availability of
source code meant and I became enchanted by the idea."

Philosophy & Procedures

Sebastian understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.  He has
summarized the Social Contract and the DFSG and agrees with them.  He also
knows about the procedures in Debian.

Tasks & Skills