Report for new developer applicant: Aaron M. Ucko <amu@mit.edu>

2. Identification
-----------------

GPG key signed by David Maze <dmaze@debian.org>

3. Philosophy and Procedures
when packaging.

4. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

Intends to be a package maintainer: would like to adopt ssh-nonfree if
export regs allow this; has locally packaged ttf2pt1 (TrueType -> Type
1 converter), and has been working with Linux and porting to Linux for
several years.

We worked together on removing packaging bugs from this package.  He
was very responsive and fixed all of the issues I raised.

Biography
---------

Aaron is about to graduate from MIT with a M.Eng. in computer science
and move to the Washington, DC, area with his fianc?e Yevgeniya.
While at MIT, he helped a student computer service organization (SIPB)
package the school's computing environment (Athena) for Red Hat Linux.
As a Debian developer, he intends to maintain packages (including SSH
with Kerberos 5 if he can resolve the legal issues), and probably also
to help with QA.

   Julian

         Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, Queen Mary, Univ. of London
       Debian GNU/Linux Developer,  see http://people.debian.org/~jdg
  Donate free food to the world's hungry: see http://www.thehungersite.com/