Summary for Harry Henry Gebel <hgebel@home.com>

2. Identification
-----------------

Harry provided a GPG key signed by Debian developer Dave Baker
<dsb3@debian.org>.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------

Harry is interested in packaging, especially Python related packages.
He already has a package in unstable: python-happydoc (which includes
the binary packages python-happydoc, python-happydoc-doc, and
python2-happydoc).

Henry answered my "Philosophy" questions sufficiently and showed a
great knowledge of Debian.

He also answered the packaging questions correctly .

4. Tasks and Skills

I looked at Harry's happydoc package, and it was well done. It is
lintian clean (except for a (erraneous) warning); the build
dependencies are correct. He uses debhelper, but it is clear that he
understands what it is doing, since there are no useless dh_*
calls. He has written a man page in sgml.

To summarize, this package shows that Harry has a good insight into
the packaging process.

recommend accepting his application.

	Falk