Rejecting the following applicants

I'm hereby rejecting the following applicants.  All of them have been
'on hold' for quite a while.  It's hard to say anything which applies
to all of these applicants, but generally speaking I am not sure if
they would be responsible and responsive Debian developers.  I know
that Debian is a volunteer project, but even as a volunteer you have
some responsibility.

Anyway, this is no final rejection.  All of these applicants can apply
again if they wish.  However, before they apply again, they should
make sure that they are prepared.

So, I'm rejecting the following applicants on grounds of not being
able to pass all stages of the NM process within a reasonable time.

Andrew Lau <netsnipe@debianplanet.org>
Doesn't really know what to do for Debian. Doesn't have to be a developer
imho.

Bruno Boettcher <bboett@erm1.u-strasbg.fr>
Too busy to get Tasks&Skills done.

Christian van Enckevort <C.J.vanEnckevort@gmx.net>
Too busy to get Tasks&Skills and P&P done.

Christopher Allen <cpcallen@ruah.dyndns.org>
Too busy to get Tasks&Skills done.

Francesc Rocher <f.rocher@computer.org>
Too busy.

Koichi Honda <honda@lbe.co.jp>
No contact.

Matthias Mueller <matthias.mueller@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Too busy to get his GPG key signed.  Also no package anymore.

Merlin Hughes <merlin@merlin.org>
Too busy to get Tasks&Skills done.

Michael Fischer <michael@dynamine.net>
Doesn't really know what to do for Debian.

Nathan Ferch <nf@marginal.net>
No contact

Ole Aamot <oka@ping.uio.no>
Too busy to get Tasks&Skills done.

Ronan O'Sullivan <ronan.osullivan@tellabs.com>
Never got Tasks&Skills done.

Scott Penrose <scottp@dd.com.au>
Much too busy; I'd like to see him as a developer, but I fear he's too busy

Vikram Aggarwal <aggarwal@math.iitb.ernet.in>
Doesn't really know what to do for Debian.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com