Re: AM report for Andras Bali <drewie@bigfoot.com>

Sorry, I forgot to include some personal info about Andras,
so here it is, in his own words:

 After the years of DOS and Pascal/Assembly programming, I first got in
 touch with Linux and free software in 1998. My first Linux distribution
 was Debian Bo and although I had serious difficulties at the very
 beginning, I just came to like it and since then, I'm using only Debian
 on all of my computers.

 I've always been using unstable because I queerly find pleasure in bug
 hunting (and fixing problems) and I always liked to keep up with the
 current software development using the newest software. Computers are
 my hobby, I don't make money from doing what I like and therefore I
 plan writing only free software in the future (and I've already done
 some). I'm in fain to help beginners and share my experiences with them.

Furthermore, he is a student of the Budapest University of Economic Sciences.

--
Gergely Nagy \ mhp/|8]