[admin] Lazy Front Desk (not)

There are currently 6 Application Managers with free slots.  Before
you start to wonder why the Front Desk doesn't assign you any NMs.
No, we aren't lazy, there are simply no applicants at the moment.

Let me use this for some organizational matters.  While there are some
AMs waiting for new applicants, some have a current # > max #.  Also,
some AMs have relatively many NMs.  Since some AMs have free slots,
those who feel overwhelmed with their current work can ask for help.
I can reassign NMs to other AMs if you need help (Generally, it's not
a good idea to reassign applicants once you have started the process.
OTOH, if you feel you don't have enough time, it's better to let
another AM continue because that also benefits the applicant).

If you need help, please mail me privately; or the FD.

Also, there are currently 113 applicants on hold.  Perhaps it's a good
time to ping them again, or reject them and remove from the DB.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com