notice about on-hold (Re: questions)

I have put your application on-hold since I have not recieved
anything from you for more than one month.

In <20010314152811F.kgh12351@kgh12351.nifty.ne.jp>,
 on "Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:28:11 +0900",
 with "Re: questions (Re: Have you pick up your prospective package ?)",
  Taketoshi Sano <sano@debian.org> wrote:

> Well. I have not received anything from you for almost one month,
> since I sent the last mail on Feb. 19.
>
> Can you provide the information about your prospective package ?
> I have checked the mail-archive of debian-legal, and it shows
> nothing about patent problem on lame.
>
> You can find some information at
>   <http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/unable-to-package>
>
> It shows that 8hz-mp3, bladeenc, etc as "Software that can't be
> packaged" because of patent problems with Fraunhofer Institute.
>
> If you wish to package lame, then you have to proof that it
> does not suffer from the patent problem.
>
> And I have been waiting for your answers for other questions
> in my previous mails.  Can you provide them ?
>
> I'll put your application on hold if I can't get anything
> from you in next two weeks.

If you are prepared enough, then you can send me a notice to
resume the process.  Or if you wish, feel free to re-apply
or request our FD to switch the AM.

Regards.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>