AM report for Genise Pearce

Summary for Genise Pearce <demonishi@themes.org>

Identity
--------

pub  1024D/1FFC4AD3 2001-03-21 Genise Pearce (Demonishi) <demonishi@themes.org>
sig!       788A3F4C 2001-03-25  Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Genise understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.

Tasks & Skills
--------------

She has taken over "e16menuedit" and "e16menuedit" from
ljlane@debian.org and Branden Robinson acts as her sponsor.
Brian Russo and I looked at the package, made some suggestions
and the package is well done and lintian clean now.

Branden Robinson, her sponsor, writes:
 > This applicant is an experienced Linux user, quite familiar with the
 > Debian Project and our operating system, and easily competent to
 > maintain packages for us.  Furthermore, I believe she clearly
 > understands and is in harmony with our stated goals and principles.  I
 > believe this applicant would be an asset to our  project and to our
 > community.  I recommend that Genise be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Since she's often on the Debian irc channel, I asked for some comments
there:

20:46 < luca> tbm, I've only dealt with her here in channel ... I haven't
looked at any of her packages
20:47 < luca> tbm, she is certainly well-accepted
20:47 < hmh> tbm she can deal with an overfriendly overfiend

Recommendation

Yay!

--
Martin Michlmayr