AM Report for Bill Allombert

Hello,
This is the report for Bill Allombert <allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr>.

2. Identification
-----------------
Although he lives in France, he doesn't live near any current developer,
so I accepted photo ID. He sent me a signed jpg and the address of his
thesis advisor in the University. This person certified the man in the
photo I sent was Bill.

3. Philosophy & Procedures
--------------------------
Bill answered my P&P answers to my satisfaction. He accepts the DFSG and
DMUP.

4. Tasks & Skills
-----------------
Bill packaged PARI/GP Number Theory-oriented Computer Algebra System,
which is being developed at his department in the university. The
packaging was generally well done. He fixed some problems I found in the
package correctly. Bill also managed to convince upstreams to license
PARI under the GPL, as the previous license was non-free.

Summary
-------
I recommend that Bill gets accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Jordi
--
Jordi Mallach Pérez || jordi@pusa.informat.uv.es || Rediscovering Freedom,
   aka Oskuro in    || jordi@sindominio.net      || Using Debian GNU/Linux

http://sindominio.net  GnuPG public information:      pub  1024D/917A225E
telnet pusa.uv.es 23   73ED 4244 FD43 5886 20AC  2644 2584 94BA 917A 225E