Re: [Fwd: [RFC] Making NM 'by recommendation']

On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 09:23:10AM +1100, Craig Small wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 03:13:48PM +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 01:28:31PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:

> > > We could also provide a field to cut & paste the GPG key into.

> > Even better.

> This seems initally a good idea, but when you think about the paths
> ways an AM can go through it doesn't seem as a good idea.  Also having

I don't really understand what you mean by that, but it would be nice to
have it if it was there.

> a GPG key mailed to you is a lot easier to manage ( ^K here) rather than
> the messy mucking aronud of cut and pasting and line breaks etc.

One would assume that it would make its way into the e-mail that gets
sent to AMs when an applicant is assigned.  I've never had a particular
problem with putting keys onto web forms but if it's a problem then an
e-mail submission mechanism could presumably also be arranged.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/