Summary for Bastian Kleineidam <calvin@users.sourceforge.net>

Identity
--------

pub  1024D/959C340F 2000-11-01 Bastian Kleineidam <calvin@users.sourceforge.net>
sig!       68FD549F 2000-12-13  Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com>
sig!       DAEB246B 2000-12-14  Stefan Gybas <sgybas@debian.org>

Philosophy & Procedures
-----------------------

Bastian agrees to uphold the SC and the DFSG.  Debian developer Marcelo
Magallon, who met Bastian in real life, says, "In my opinion Bastian has
a good understanding about the way Debian works and Debian's goals."

Tasks & Skills

Bastian has two Sourceforge projects: a filtering http proxy (WebCleaner)
and a link validator (LinkChecker).  He packaged LinkChecker for Debian;
the package was uploaded today by sponsor Peter 'weasel' Palfrader.

Recommendation

I recommend that Bastian be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com