AM report for Jon Middleton

I recommend Jon Middleton to be accepted as a Debian Developper.

Identity
--------

His gpg key is signed by Mark Brown:

pub  1024D/21C06598 1999-11-05 Jon Middleton <jjm@ixtab.org.uk>
sig        5C6153AD 2000-12-08  Mark Brown <broonie@tardis.ed.ac.uk>

Philosophy & Procedures

Jon agrees with the DFSG and the procedures. He answered all my
questions correctly and demonstrated a very good understanding of
our rules. He read the online documentation for the BTS, packaging
manual and demonstrated a great interest.

Tasks & Skills