Re: RFC: Changing the NM system

On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 01:13:18AM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Dec 2000, Cord Beermann wrote:
> > It's wrong to let NM run through a long procedure, and on the other
> > side old maintainers disappear (or stop working on their Package) and
> > nobody cares.
>
> That's another point I'm thinking of as a part of QA work: Setting up
> rules how to take packages and/or delete the Debian account of a member of
> Debian. But that's another discussion I (or someone else) will start in
> the future.

No, it is a sub problem only. If you were consistent, you would request that
every developer is expelled annually and has to reapply. This would make
sure that everyone is still live and interested.

And of course, I would love to see Branden Robinsons answers to the quiz
test.

Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de