Re: AM report for Mariusz Przygodzki

I would like to ask you about what kind of information I have to provide to
the AM yet in order to complete my application. I ask you about it because
unfortunately some people have already informed me (in private conversations)
my AM report can not satisfy the DAMs.

I really do not want to bring any pressure to bear on you and it is not my
intention. I would like to know only what I have to do more to complete my
application in the future, even if it takes long time.

Currently I maintain the following packages: kdbg, kmago, krusader, kups,
qtcups and quanta. I am going to finish few new packages soon (includes 4
already adopted by me) and I start to concern it will be very difficult for
me to react to bugs, problems and new upstream releases as quickly as I have
the will to do it.

Best Regards,

Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.
http://www.dune.home.pl   |
GPG KeyID: 0x42FAD771
GPG Fingerprint: 1990 F07B FFB4 BE0B FF26 10C2 BE2B 965C 42FA D771