Re: task & skills

Hello!

> > If this is not my task, then this will be thought by the half sentences
> > of the ftp-masters which will be public to the community. He will ask,
> > why Gergely didn't say it? He approved me with my bad package, and now
>
> Well I asked one of them (James) about you. He didn't know who you were,
> so I don't think he is cursing you.
Sorry this is because of my english.
I want to said that Applicant will say what Gergely didn't say me that
I'm totally wrong with my package, and now James wrote half a sentence
about some policy violations. Or it is written by a script, not by
James.
> Anand
Gergely Risko

PS: good parsing for my english ;)