Re: Debian New Maintainer Status on nm.debian.org

* Mariusz Przygodzki <dune@home.pl> [20001202 22:27]:
> Come on, Martin. Do you think I care about myself only !

The NM process is running really quite well now.  The situation is
much better now than it used to be a couple of weeks or months ago.

Yes, there are people who have waited for approval for a really,
really long time.  But eventually, everyone will be processed.

> I think I do something useful for Debian. I have even some packages
> (and bugs) in woody.  But please correct me if I wrong and inform me
> what exactly I should do something else.

No, that sounds good.  Keep up the work.  And consider becoming an AM
once you are approved by the DAM.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com