Re: Step 5: Evaluation and Check-in

On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 03:03:22PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> The web site had some old information on Step 5 'Evaluation and
> Check-in'.  It said the phone contact was necessary in all cases,
> etc.  I changed this information.  If you have any improvements
> for http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-step5 let me know.

Not for 5 but for step4:

for task a:
	" maintainership of a current DFSG project"

	may also be good as it demonstrates coding skill and the fact
	that have a committment to something (and we hope this also
	translates into a committment to Debian).

for task b:

	how about other technical documentation?

for task c:

	"filling of useful / helpful bug reports"

Anand

--
Linux.Conf.Au			--		http://linux.conf.au/
17th - 20th January, 		--		Alan Cox, David Miller,