Re: please reassign my charges (again)

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:

> On 27 Sep 2000, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <shaleh@valinux.com> wrote:
> > I am not working on NM for a while.  Please reassign my applicants and do not
> > assign any more.
>
>  I would like to take over Rene Mayrhofer from Shaleh. He is also from
> Austria and I think it would be a good idea for it is even possible for
> me to meet him personally.

Done.

>  What is the expected behavior if we want to get an special NM assigned?
> Or is this not wanted for some special reasons?

No, you did the right thing.

In general, I am trying to take all applications on a first come, first
served basis.

In this case, this poor applicant has been patiently waiting for ...

Anyone want to take Nathan Myers?

There also seem to be a couple of Christian Meder's applicants languishing
in limbo as well. I'll try to focus on these applications for the next AMs
who complete their current assignments...

KUTGW,

Dwarf