Christophe Rhodes on hold

Hi,

Christophe Rhodes is on hold. In his own words:

The event I was waiting for has resurfaced; I applied to be a
developer (I think) before the big debate on non-free registered,
certainly in my consciousness, and if you don't mind I would like to
see the resolution before going any further; I have no wish to work
for an eviscerated Debian, though I do appreciate the technicality
that non-free is not part of Debian in any case.

Matthew

--
Rapun.sel - outermost outpost of the Pick Empire
http://www.pick.ucam.org