Re: Where to send NM reports?

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 11:26:14PM +0100, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> The basic report (just name, did they pass steps 2, 3 and 4, do you
> approve them) goes to debian-newmaint-admin@lists.debian.org.
>
> The full report (which in addition has the GPG key, any photo ID
> needed, copies of relevant parts of relevant emails etc.) goes to both
> the Front Desk (new-maintainer@debian.org) and the DAMs
> (da-manager@debian.org).

I cheat by using a file called, say, julian.txt.  This list gets that
file emailled to it.  The two heavies get that file plus all the other
stuff you mentioned.  I hate typing twice.

The actual report itself are the same.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>