Re: key signing coordination page [e9625136@student.tuwien.ac.at: Re: becomming a debian developer (fwd)]

Hi.

In <[🔎] 20000916213208.F31314@polya>,  on Sat, 16 Sep 2000 21:32:08 +0100,
 Julian Gilbey <J.D.Gilbey@qmw.ac.uk> wrote:

> Please could we do something about this?

> ----- Forwarded message from Michael Moerz <e9625136@student.tuwien.ac.at> -----

> > I didn't know any Debian developers personally before I applied either,
> > but if you tell us where you are I'm sure if someone lives near you
> > that something can be arranged. There were several of us in Houston
> > that did just that.

> I think that the problem I ran across is that it is not really mentioned
> to find someone living near by would work too. That could be put in the
> document at the point telling how to get an accepted pgp/gpg key.

Now www.debian.org has a wishlist report (#70983) from Chuan-kai Lin,
to put a link to "an unofficial key signing coordination page" which is
created in order to help those in the NM process getting their keys signed

 <http://oink.cc.ntu.edu.tw/~cklin/signing/>

I hope that link will work for these request.  I think if we can set up
"the official key signing coordination page for Debian", then it will be
better.  Perhaps Chuan-kai Lin can work for this when he will passed and
will be registered as a member of Debian.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>