nm-admin/nm-discuss@cipsa.physik.uni-freiburg.de superseded

Hi all,

Now that the debian-newmaint-discuss list has finally been created on
lists.debian.org there is no more need for the temporary solution using
nm-admin/nm-discuss@cipsa.physik.uni-freiburg.de respectively.

The transistion has already been made and Dale has asked me to close
down the service on cipsa.physik.uni-freiburg.de now.

As the Mailman lists have been archived, Dale will strive to make those
archives I have provided available somewhere to be announced.

Regards,
--
       /(__  __|\          Lars Steinke, Physicist, Albert-
      (    \/  __)_        Ludwigs-University, Freiburg, DE