Re: [nm-admin] Identification step in the current scheme (Re: Fear the new maintainer process)

Chris Pimlott <ctp@po.cwru.edu> writes:

> 	As I said, I don't expect every one of these options to exist for
> everyone; just that there are many different options beyond personally
> owning a scanner, and I believe for the majority of people, at least one
> should be viable.  And honestly, I don't see why mailing a photograph (the
> simpliest and most likely most universal option) is that difficult.

Agreed.

> 	And I am not saying Debian should or should not require a
> digital photograph, just that I do not believe it is an unworkably
> difficult task.

But s/digital/digital (XOR optionally) or analog - with key ID in letter/ ;-)

Anybody got what that XOR means? *askshimself* ;-)

Regards, Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann     | Dru@ICQ      | 54523380@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
Pfeilgasse 4-6/725   | A-1080 Wien  | Austria      | Europe