sig!       393D2469 2000-11-09  Thomas Quinot <thomas@cuivre.fr.eu.org>
sig!       144843F5 2000-11-09  Roland Mas <99.roland.mas@aist.enst.fr>
sig?       E4B089C1 2000-11-09
sig!       134012DD 2000-11-09  Thomas Quinot <Thomas.Quinot@Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG>
sub  1024g/9CF32364 2000-11-09
sig!       144843F5 2000-11-09  Roland Mas <99.roland.mas@aist.enst.fr>

3. Philosophy and Procedures
----------------------------
He understood DFSG and DSC, this is demostrated by his great
Procedures and Philosophy answers. He summarized the key points well.
He wrote nearly an essay about free speech ;) He knew about the tex, dfsg8,
non-free/contib/main, many problems about pine licensing, the 3 BTS method,
non-free not in distrib, but supported and everything about NMUs. He also
wrote about NMUs version numbering, so p&p passed very well.

4. Tasks and Skills
-------------------
He is one of the programmer and administrator of the SourceForge.
He produced up 2 well made packages. One of them is SourceForge ;)
sourceforge: Integrated development project framework
    lintian warningfs which can be ignored safely
dpkg-dev-el:Emacs-related stuff for dpkg-dev
    lintian clean
He also wrote me a little essay about package-pools. So now I know about
them ;)

I think he will be a really good debian developer, I hope he will take
him account as fast as he can.

Gergely Risko