Re: RFC: Changing the NM system

I realize I don't get a 'vote' here, as I am not a DD. However,
as a user of Debian who follows quite a bit of the discussions here
and tried to help when I can with bugs/rules/packages/etc., I agree
here as well. Ben's idea of a database of questions similar to above
with a random pull of 10 or so per section, then give that to each NM
as an 'entrance test' prior to being assinged to the AM, sounds like
good QA to me.

Just MHO

Thanks