Danger W.R.

Minor disaster this morning:

I went into the database this morning and assigned a bunch of AMs. Upon
completing all my tasks for the morning I logged out. Upon returning to
the login screen I got lots of error messages (details have already gone
to Craig S.) and no statistics table.

After about an hour I was able to get back to the screen without any
errors, but all of my earlier efforts were gone. The database was back to
where it had been before I began work this morning!

So, all AMs who got automated e-mail from the system this morning should
ignore them. I will try to find another hour sometime today to put my work
back into the system (Grrr...) and everyone will get new assignments.

If you're like risko, and have an automated system in place, I'd suggest
shutting it down, recovering from the bogus messages, and wait 'til I'm
certain everthing is functioning properly again.

Sorry for the inconvenience folks ;-)

Waiting is,

Dwarf