AM report for Neil Schemenauer

Summary for Neil Schemenauer <nas@arctrix.com>

Identity
--------

I put Neil in contact with Debian Developer Maitland Bottoms
<bottoms@debian.org>.  They met and did a key signing:

pub  1024D/B805F237 2000-04-04 Neil A. Schemenauer <nas@arctrix.com>
sig        DAF1054C 2000-11-04  A. Maitland Bottoms (aa4hs) <bottoms@debian.org>

Philosophy & Procedures
uphold the Social Contract and the DFSG, and he respects the DMUP.

Tasks & Skills
--------------

Neil is a highly qualified developer.  He is one of 20 developers who
have write access to the Python CVS.  For the skill test, Neil sent
me his package of 'marlais' ('An interpreter for a Dylan-like language').
The package was lintian clean.  Some changes Neil made were not listed
in the changelog and the Build-Depends line was missing, but this has
been corrected.  The package looks fine.

Recommendation

I recommend that Neil be accepted as a Debian maintainer.  Debian will
certainly profit from having a Python developer on board.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com